Daily health screening questionnaire for your child:
- Temperature Check: a child’s temperature must be less than 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Has your child been in contact with a person confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Is your child experiencing ANY of the following symptoms?
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Shortness of breath (new or worsening)
- Trouble breathing (New or worsening)
- Muscle pain (new or worsening)
- Headache (new or worsening)
- Sore throat (new or worsening)
- New loss of taste
- New loss of smell
- Has your child tested positive for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test in the past 14 days?
All daily health checks will include COVID-19 daily assessment for each child and will be marked as such ( C19 ) on in the DHC.
COVID 19 Policies and Procedures for drop off/pick up of children:
- Daily assessment questions will be asked upon arrival each day
- All children as well as all staff and parents of our Infants will have temperature checks upon entering the building.
- Children will wash hands upon arrival, before and after meals, after bathroom/diapering and as per needed
- Social Distancing will be practiced, as much as possible and reasonably can.
- A cleaning log will be kept for all classrooms/bathrooms with date and time of sanitizing. Disinfecting will be done every few hours or as per needed.
- ALL STAFF, PARENTS/GUARDIANS AND VISITORS MUST WEAR A MASK UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING
Masks Requirement Policy
SCHOOL AGE (5-12 yrs): Children are required to wear masks every day while at daycare. We will be offering mask breaks (e.g. lunch, outdoor play) with our best social distancing practices. MASKS EXEMPTIONS are supported for those children with medical or special needs, with clearance from a health care professional.
EARLY CHILDHOOD (2-5 yrs): children are required to wear masks into the building and until they reach their classrooms. Children will be allowed to take masks off, once in room. They will be required to wear masks anytime they are outside of their classroom setting (e.g. restrooms, office, common areas or when toddlers are combined with preschool/pre-k).